Product Liability Attorney in Philadelphia
LOCAL. EXPERIENCED. RELENTLESS.
When you need a product liability attorney in Philadelphia, the Rosen Justice Injury Lawyers are here to fight on your behalf. As consumers, we all rely on the products that we use in our daily life to be safe. When products cause injuries, victims may deserve financial compensation. You need a legal team to fight relentlessly for your rights. Let our product liability attorneys in Philadelphia provide the skilled and professional legal representation that you need to get results.
Product liability attorney near me
Are you looking for a product liability attorney near me? We represent individuals like you in the following locations:
- Greater Philadelphia
- Buck County
- Montgomery County
- Delaware County
The Rosen Justice Injury Lawyers team is here for you whenever and wherever you need us. Come see why we’re the product liability lawyers near you who go the extra mile when you have physical, mental, and financial losses because of a defective product.
What is a defective product lawsuit?
A defective product lawsuit is a claim for financial compensation based on a product that malfunctions and causes damage. The claim may be based on defective design, an unexpected malfunction or inadequate warnings and instructions. The purpose of the claim is for the victim to receive appropriate financial compensation from the party responsible for the defect.
Product manufacturers have high standards when it comes to placing safe products into society for users. When a product is faulty, the existence of the defect may be the basis of financial compensation for the victim. Compensation may include financial losses, the inability to earn and income and pain and suffering.
Examples of products liability cases
Examples of products liability cases that may be deserving of financial compensation include:
– A pool slide that is too narrow and causes a rider to slide off and suffer a brain injury may have an inherently defective design.
– Manufacturing equipment should have warning signals and shutoff safeguards. A piece of equipment without these safeguards may result in injury.
– When a medical implant device causes unexpected irritation and requires additional surgeries, the manufacturer may be liable for a hidden defect.
– A piece of home lawn care equipment fails to contain a warning to not allow children to operate the machine. A child uses the equipment and gets hurt.
– Driver assist technology is supposed to make a vehicle safer on the roads. However, if the equipment malfunctions, causing a vehicle to swerve into another lane, the car manufacturer may be liable.
– Despite warning signs and studies that show dangers, a pharmaceutical company continues to market a drug. Patients who take the drug suffer serious complications. Knowingly marketing a dangerous drug may subject the manufacturer to product liability.
Product liability claims may be based on poor design, manufacturing defects or inadequate warnings and instructions. The victim is not required to show the reason for the defect. Demonstrating the existence of the defect is enough. Our Philadelphia product liability attorneys work diligently to identify the defect and gather the legal proofs for your claim.
Compensation for a products liability case
Compensation for a products liability case may include:
- Medical expenses
- Physical therapy
- Lost wages
- Unearned income in the long-term
- Mental health treatment
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Loss of use compensation
- Property damage
- Exemplary damages
- Other losses that may have resulted from the accident
The compensation that you receive depends on the actual losses that you sustain. Our Philadelphia products liability attorneys ensure that your claim completely accounts for all of the damages that are allowable in your case.
No One Will Work Harder For You If You`ve Been Injured, You Need To
Call us for free consultation!(267) 490-3434
Personal Injury Attorneys serving Philadelphia, Delaware, Bucks & Montgomery County
When you meet with our team for your products liability consultation, you can expect professional and compassionate service. Here are the services that our team provides:
1. Getting to know you and investigating your case
We start by hearing what happened from you. Then, we investigate the case in order to gather additional facts. Our team knows how to use legal procedure to investigate and build your case from the beginning.
2. Evaluating a products liability claim
Once we get to know you and your case, we create a personalized legal strategy designed with you in mind. From gathering evidence to filing legal motions, we take the steps to build a strong case.
3. Notifying the defendant of the claim
When we represent you, we work on your behalf inside the courtroom and out. Our advocacy includes preparing your legal documents and speaking on your behalf in court. We notify the defendant of the claim by filing your case documents and serving the other party. With the Rosen Justice Injury Lawyers working relentlessly for you, we handle all contact with the other party on your behalf.
4. Pursuing the claim through trial or settlement
You need personalized representation for your specific circumstances. That’s why we tailor our representation to your individual legal rights and goals. Whether you ultimately take your case to trial or you decide to accept a settlement, we’re here to fight for your interests. Together, we work to achieve justice when you’re the victim of a defective product.
Philadelphia product liability attorney taking new cases
Our attorneys for defective products are taking new cases. If you’ve been hurt by a defective product, we invite you to meet with us to learn about your case. The time to file a claim is limited, so don’t wait. Call or message us today to begin.