We are pleased to announce the law school scholarship contest offered by Rosen Justice. The scholarship will award $1000 to a law school student. Applicants must be currently enrolled or accepted in an accredited Pennsylvania law school.
The application includes a 300-500 word essay asking students why they decided to pursue a legal career and how they plan to use their education to bring justice to the community.
Scholarship Essay Questions:
- Why did you decide to pursue a law degree?
- How do you plan to give back to the community after becoming a lawyer?
- Write in 300-500 words about why you decided to pursue a legal career and how you plan to use your education to bring justice to the community.
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted in an accredited law school in Pennsylvania
How Much is the Award Amount:
- One (1) winner will receive $1,000 to put towards their law school tuition.
Who Is Eligible?
- Applicants must be students currently enrolled in a Pennsylvania law school as of the start of the fall 2023 semester and must submit an essay by August 1, 2023.
- Applicants must be received by no later than August 1, 2023.
We will choose one winner (1) with this $1,000 scholarship contest and will be contacted either by telephone or email.
About Rosen Justice Law Firm
Rosen Justice Injury Lawyers is a full-service personal injury law firm assisting injured victims and their families who have suffered due to the negligence of others. With offices in the center city of Philadelphia and in the suburbs of Jenkintown, we are conveniently located to meet you where you need us. Our attorneys have a reputation for aggressively representing victims of auto accidents, slip and falls, product liability claims, and even assault and battery claims. We have decades of experience and have been successfully obtaining the compensation that our clients deserve.