Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Attorneys
LOCAL. EXPERIENCED. RELENTLESS.
The Philadelphia medical malpractice attorney team at Rosen Justice Injury Lawyers represents individuals who are harmed by poor medical care. Whether you’re injured by poor medical judgment, errors during contact or neglect, our team can help you take action. It’s our goal to help you claim the compensation that you need and deserve. Along the way, we seek to hold wrongdoers accountable and give you a voice as we work relentlessly for justice.
Examples of medical malpractice
Some examples of medical malpractice are:
- Failing to recognize symptoms of illness or disease
- Neglecting to run diagnostic tests that are appropriate based on the symptoms
- Delays in treatment that cause harm
- Not giving a patient all the relevant information to make an informed choice about treatment
- Mix ups that confuse patient records
- Foreign objects left in the body
- Operating on the wrong body part
- Inaccurate diagnosis based on available evidence
- Not taking patient history into account
- Medication errors
Everyone has the right to quality medical care. When a person receives care that falls below professional standards, the party responsible has legal liability for the damages that occur. The basis of a medical malpractice claim is that the healthcare providers did not perform their services up to an adequate level. When we represent you, we work to identify the harm to the victim and the reason it happened. Then, we determine the medical standard of care and gather proofs of the link between the failures that occurred in the case and the victim’s injuries.
Is there a limit to the compensation you can receive for medical malpractice in Philadelphia?
No, there is no limit to the compensation that you can receive for medical malpractice in Philadelphia. While other states may have limits on the amount of non-economic damages, Pennsylvania law allows a victim to pursue the full amount of damages. Our Philadelphia personal injury attorneys work with you to value your case in its entirety.