Searching for a Slip and Fall Lawyer Near Me?
The Best Slip and Fall Law Firm serving Philadelphia
Slip and Fall Attorney in Haverford North Pennsylvania 19104
Thousands of personal injuries happen every year across the United States, and some of them end up being processed through the legal system.
If you believe you suffered an injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, you’ll need to hire a slip and fall attorney in Haverford North. At Rosen Justice, we specialize in personal injury claims and work one-on-one with slip and fall victims to make sure they get compensation for the damage done.
How much is pain and suffering worth in a slip and fall?
There is no way to calculate a pain and suffering payout without first examining the unique situation in which you were injured. There are three key factors to consider:
- The more severe and life-altering the injury, the higher the pain and suffering payout you may receive.
- If you are shown to have contributed to your injury, this will decrease the amount of pain and suffering compensation you may receive.
- The insurance coverage or assets of the responsible party will also factor into how much you are eligible to receive.
In other words, when a plaintiff suffers from a serious injury (eg. brain damage), is not at fault for the accident in any way, and sues an individual or entity with good insurance, this is the recipe for a high pain and suffering payout.
Are slip and fall cases hard to win?
Slip and fall cases are only hard to win under certain circumstances. These are:
- You did not document your injuries or your injuries are very minor.
- The party being sued is not actually at fault.
- The party being sued does not have insurance or substantial assets.
Other types of personal injury cases often have evidence built-in from the start. For example, a car accident usually includes a police report and perhaps even traffic footage. However, slip and falls often occur at random with little but witness accounts to confirm how the accident occurred. This doesn’t mean that it’s impossible to win a slip and fall case. It simply means that you and your attorney must be diligent.